Terms & Conditions
- All tickets sold are non-refundable. However, they can be exchanged for a fee, should it turn out that after having purchased your ticket you are unable to come to the festival. In this eventuality, we will do what we can to help you to find another buyer of your ticket. Once you have found a buyer, we will exchange the name on the ticket for you.
- As a Ticket Holder you agree to take responsibility for own health and wellbeing during the entirety of the Event. In the event of a health emergency, the organisers and crew will do everything they reasonably can to help you.
- Your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from Eros Coaching.
- We shall not be liable for any claims relating to an event or ticket purchase unless otherwise set out in these terms and conditions. By buying our tickets you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Director of the festival reserves the right to ask anyone to leave, if they are causing disruption to the festival and the other participants.